Production & Well Integrity Engineer is a key technical contributor working in the areas of Reservoir or Production Engineering. Provides technical contribution to Production Optimization Studies with respect to near well-bore, lower and upper completion production related aspects. Technical contribution is inclusive of work over programs, drilling programs, and technical support organization.
This position reports to the Operations Manager.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
– Cased Hole logging evaluation (Formation evaluation, production logging, cement and casing integrity)
– Interfaces with client personnel on Operations related technical issues
– Collaborates to develops written analysis justifying changes to optimize production for client presentation
– Participates in client presentations to discuss recommended production improvements
– Responsible for completing assigned duties on time and in a professional manner, direction required.
– Responsible for maintaining level of expertise current with latest innovations and practices
– Participates in the organization of service quality meetings, forums and conferences.
– Complies with applicable company policies, including Personnel, Quality System and Health, Safety and n Environment standards and procedures.
– Employee may be assigned other duties, in addition to or in place of those described above, and any duties are subject to change at any time, according to the needs of the location or Company
Bachelor’s Degree in Petroleum Engineering
– Basic skill in estimation of project requirements such as timeline, staffing, etc
– Can handle projects of low to medium complexity
– Creative and innovative in providing quality solutions
– Basic skill in techniques, tools, processes and practices within area of expertise
– Basic Decision Making: Involved in developing, modifying and executing company policies
– Professional analysis and skillful use of tools, processes and resources
– Identifies problems and/ or obstacles. Uses conceptual skills and develop new approaches to tackle problems, which have not been addressed before
– Remains effective at problem solving even under pressure
– Can function independently and in a team
– Establishes goals in order to meet objectives
– Basic Mentoring skills, provides assistance to less experienced staff
– Aware of the value of sharing knowledge with individuals within their team
– Intermediate oral and written communication skills: Frequently interacts with peer groups, subordinates and management within area advising on their area of responsibility
– Practices active listening
– Conveys information fluently, interpreting and clarifying details and explaining rationale
– Confident in presentation and discussion of factual data
– Able to write technical reports clearly and concisely
– Facilitates meeting and discussions
– Customer oriented, actively communicates with internal and/or external customers to ensure service level meets with expectations and handles customer dissatisfaction professionally, monitor performance and takes ownership for customer needs
– Establishes relationship of openness, trust, integrity and reliability
– Is responsive to customers’ demands and priorities
Managing assigned tasks :
– Has intermediate functional and technical skills required to do the job
– Capable of actively participating in the setting of own objectives and identifies key requirements
– Balances priorities & interfaces with internal/external customers & stakeholders to ensure expectations are met
If you meet the above criteria and are interested to apply, please forward a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org; quoting the job title in the subject.
We look forward to hearing from you!